Ohio superintendents leading the transformation and redesign of 21st century educational systems
SOAR has evolved into a network of Ohio districts collaborating to take collective action toward shaping 21st century learning experiences for every student.
Hear from our 2018-19 SOAR superintendents on why their involvement is a strategic priority, and how it supports their district's unifying vision.
Visionary Leaders Network
Superintendents engage in both national and state peer-to-peer networking and thought leadership around transformational leadership for 21st century learning experiences for all students. Learn more.
21st Century Learning Design Network
Superintendents select a district team to deepen understanding of 21st century learning design and lead and support as influential ambassadors in your system’s transformation. Learn more.
SOAR Network districts in Ohio automatically become members of the national network, EdLeader21, with 200+ school districts across the country.
- Anthony Wayne Local Schools
- Bellaire Local Schools
- Belpre City Schools
- Berkshire Local Schools
- Bexley City Schools
- Canal Winchester Schools
- Columbus City Schools
- Coshocton City Schools
- Crestview Local School District
- Fairfield Union Local School District
- Franklin Local School District
- Granville Exempted Village Schools
- Huber Heights City Schools
- Lakewood City Schools
- Liberty Union-Thurston Local Schools
- Licking Heights Local School District
- Maysville Local Schools
- Mechanicsburg Exempted Village Schools
- Medina City Schools
- Milford Exempted Village Schools
- North Union Local Schools
- Northwest Local School District
- Portsmouth City Schools
- Revere Local Schools
- Reynoldsburg City Schools
- Strongsville City Schools
- Switzerland of Ohio Local School District
- Washington Court House City Schools
- West Clermont School District
- Westerville City Schools