Ohio superintendents leading the transformation and redesign of 21st century educational systems
Hear from Ohio SOAR superintendents on why their involvement in a network is a strategic priority, and how it supports their district's unifying vision.
Taking collective action
SOAR is a professional learning network where visionary leaders work together to transform education. Network members work together with other innovative school systems to share and learn from one another to equip educators to advance deeper learning experiences for every student in our district.
Visionary Leaders Network
Superintendents engage in both national and state peer-to-peer networking and thought leadership around transformational leadership for 21st century learning experiences for all students.
21st Century Learning Design Teams
Superintendents select a district team to deepen understanding of 21st century learning design and lead and support as influential ambassadors in system transformation.
SOAR Network districts in Ohio automatically become members of the national network, EdLeader21, with 200+ school districts across the country.
- Anthony Wayne Local Schools
- Bellaire Local Schools
- Belpre City Schools
- Berkshire Local Schools
- Bexley City Schools
- Canal Winchester Schools
- Columbus City Schools
- Coshocton City Schools
- Crestview Local School District
- Fairfield Union Local School District
- Franklin Local School District
- Granville Exempted Village Schools
- Huber Heights City Schools
- Lakewood City Schools
- Liberty Union-Thurston Local Schools
- Licking Heights Local School District
- Maysville Local Schools
- Mechanicsburg Exempted Village Schools
- Medina City Schools
- Milford Exempted Village Schools
- North Union Local Schools
- Northwest Local School District
- Portsmouth City Schools
- Revere Local Schools
- Reynoldsburg City Schools
- Strongsville City Schools
- Switzerland of Ohio Local School District
- Washington Court House City Schools
- West Clermont School District
- Westerville City Schools