Frameworks & Resources
P21’s Frameworks for 21st Century Learning were developed with input from teachers, education experts, and business leaders to define and illustrate the skills and knowledge students need to succeed in work and life, as well as the support systems necessary for 21st century learning outcomes. They have been used by thousands of educators and hundreds of schools in the U.S. and abroad to put 21st century skills at the center of learning.
Permission for Use
Permission for commercial use and/or distribution of these resources or other information produced must be made in writing
to Battelle for Kids with a clearly defined request
and description of how the material will be used
. Permission will be granted provided that:
- Content remain unchanged.
- Attribution be given to Battelle for Kids.
- Attribution will include a link to Battelle for Kids' website.
- Content will be used solely for educational purposes.
- The party using or referring to Battelle for Kids' intellectual property will not represent themselves in a manner that can be interpreted as implying that they are officially certified or endorsed by Battelle for Kids.
In addition, please note that:
- The Frameworks for 21st Century Learning or its representational images may not be used to endorse specific products or services
- Battelle for Kids reserves the right to restrict usage of any intellectual property that Battelle for Kids finds is being used in an inappropriate manner
- Battelle for Kids network, member, or partner names, logos and other content may not be used without permission for any purposes other than to demonstrate the organizations and corporations that are partners or members of Battelle for Kids or its networks. Partners and members may not be listed selectively. Any other requests for use of Battelle for Kids partners' or members' trademarks and logos must be approved by the member organization prior to use
Battelle for Kids will continue publishing frequently requested P21 materials and refreshing them for the benefit of the 21st century education movement and community. Please check back often for updates.