PORTRAIT OF A GRADUATE
What is your district's collective vision for 21st century, deeper learning for every student in your school system? Share a visual representation of your Portrait of a Graduate.
How are you making your district's Portrait of a Graduate a reality for every student in your school system? Share artifacts that show evidence of a practice, project, policy, or process that support your Portrait of a Graduate. Examples include, but are not
- Professional learning plan
- Instructional or learning framework
- Sample unit or performance task
- Balanced assessment plan
- Capstone or cornerstone project
How have students been impacted by the implementation of your district's Portrait of a Graduate? Share artifacts of the student learning. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Student work products
- Photos or videos of learning experiences
- Artifacts from student presentations of learning
- Student self-assessment/reflection
You can present a learning session or participate in the Portrait to Practice Expo or do both!