1. Portrait of a Graduate
What is your collective vision for 21st century learning for every student in your school system? Share a visual representation of your Portrait of a Graduate.
How are you making your Portrait of a Graduate a reality for students in your school system? Share artifacts (up to 3) that show evidence of a practice, project, policy, or process that support your Portrait of a Graduate. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Professional learning plan
- Instructional or learning framework
- Sample unit or performance task
- Balanced assessment plan
- Capstone or cornerstone project
3. Deeper Learning
How have students been impacted by the implementation of your Portrait of a Graduate? Share artifacts of the student learning (up to 3) that has resulted from the implementation artifact you share. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Student work products
- Photos or videos of learning experiences
- Artifacts from student presentations of learning
- Student self-assessment/reflection
You can present a learning session or participate in the Portrait to Practice fair or do both!